Centerpointe Community Based Services offers a vast array of therapies and services that are designed to help families who are in need of outside support address the challenges they’re facing.
Centerpointe Community Based Services provides comprehensive and intensive home-based sexual abuse treatment services for adolescents who have sexually harmful behavioral issues. Services are also provided to children who have been the victims of sexual abuse, and youth with sexually reactive behaviors. Centerpointe also offers services for adolescents and youth, both males and females, with various behavioral and mental health needs. Centerpointe staff takes a strength-based approach when providing individual therapy, family therapy, case management, and mentoring services to clients and families. Services are also offered to parents, caregivers, and adults who also have various mental health and behavioral needs. Since all of our clients and their families have a wide variety of needs, we provide a number of different treatment services.
Our Treatment Services
- Home-based family therapy
- Home-based family-centered casework
- Foster family support services
- Diagnostic and evaluation services
- Clinical Interview Assessment
- Trauma Assessment (included is Sexually Reactive Youth and victims of trauma)
- Psychosexual Assessment
- Survivors of Domestic Violence Services
- Domestic Violence Assessment
- Group therapy for the survivors (an adult and children’s group)
- Mentoring/Direct Care services
- Therapeutic and Case Management Visitation Facilitation
The effective treatment interventions offered throughout each one of our programs include:
- Evaluation of clients adherence to principles of risk, need, and responsiveness
- Assessment of clients individual risk and protective factors
- Cognitive behavioral interventions
- Motivational Interviewing techniques
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral interventions
- Strength-based approaches
- Posttraumatic maintenance and follow up programming
Our cognitive behavioral interventions help to change patterns of affect, cognition, and behavior as well as help the client develop a number of pro-social, non-offending attitudes and beliefs. Furthermore, these interventions are designed to help our clients learn to target risk factors, enhance protective factors, self-regulation, and prevent possible relapse of negative behaviors. Additionally, through our restorative model and strengths-based approach, our highly qualified staff will work with each client and their family, building off of their unique strengths, in order to develop more positive social involvement. In turn, this will help improve the client, their family, and the community as a whole. This approach also encourages altruistic acts by assisting the client to improve their self-efficacy and level of functioning. All methods are implemented while also managing risks, increasing protective factors, and maintaining the safety of each client entrusted in our care.