Resource Treatment Center is committed to providing the best care in the least restrictive setting possible and offers a broad continuum of care designed to meet the needs of every child and family based on the individual needs and risks of each situation.
Resource offers 2 group homes in the Indianapolis area that can provide step-down services to residents after they complete the treatment program to help them integrate either back into a caregiver environment, family or to independent living.
In all of our group homes, positive reinforcement, decision-making skills and a family environment are nurtured. Holidays and birthdays are celebrated when possible and family visits are encouraged. Outings and positive incentives are utilized to help guide residents into a positive and productive life in society.
Polaris Group Home
- Opened in 1997, can accommodate 10 residents, offers single rooms
- Ages are typically 14 to 17
- Students attend Wayne Township Schools/Ben Davis High School
- Therapy is continued here, individually and in the family therapy formats
- Daily living skills and responsibility are emphasized in the home setting
Carina Group Home
- Final step-down group home setting, usually our older clientele reside here
- There is an independent living coordinator to help transition youth to a productive, safe environment in society
- Single rooms are offered
- Therapy is provided as needed